Haven’t had a library card before, but need one now so you can use all our great online resources? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
A Nevins Library card is your key to free access and borrowing from all that the Library has to offer. It’s fast and easy to receive your first card. If you lose it, no problem. Replacement cards are only $2 each. En Español
- Bring a current photo ID and proof of your Methuen address to the Main Desk.
- Children 12 and younger can get their free library card in the Children’s Room with a
parent or legal guardian present.
- Use your Nevins Library card at any Massachusetts library.
Methuen Teachers, Town Employees, or Methuen Property Taxpayers
- Bring your ID and information about your employment or address to the Main Desk.
- Receive a free library card to be used at the Nevins Library.
- Apply for a library card in your hometown library.
- Use your Massachusetts library card at the Nevins Library too.
Is it OK to let someone else use my library card?
Probably not. If you let your best friend, older brother, or younger sister borrow an item with your library card, and they accidentally lose it or forget to give it back on time, then YOU will receive a late fine or bill to replace the item. Be sure to report a lost card immediately so that no one else will be able to use it.