Using one of the three methods below you can print a document/photo from your computer at home, your phone, tablet, or any device that has an Internet Browser on it – and pick it up at the library. The print job will be available for 24 hours.
We have two printers, one on the Reference Floor, and one in the Children’s Department. Printing in Black and White is $0.15 per page. Printing in color is $0.45 per page. If you have any trouble with how to send something to print, or how to release your print job, please either see the staff in the building, or call us at 978-686-4080 x12.
Please Note: While you can send your document to print at any time, retrieving your printout is only available when the building is open.
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment. Make sure that there are words in the Subject Line of the email or it will not be sent properly.
Come to the Reference Desk or Children’s Department and release the print job at the Print Release Station.
1. Click on the button above.
2. Select how you want your print out to appear:
- Black & White
- Black & White – Double Sided
- Color – Double Sided
3. In the next box, enter your email address.
4. In the final box click Browse and find your document on the device/computer you’re using.
5. Click the gray ‘Play/Next’ Button under the final box.
6. On the next page choose how many copies you want, and if you only want some of the pages in the document (Please note that if your document is bigger than 30 pages you will need to split it into sections of 30).
7. Click the gray ‘Play/Next’ Button at the bottom of the page
8. It will take you to the final page, and once the print job has been accepted the printer icon at the bottom of the page will turn green. This page will also tell you how much you will owe.
9. Once you click on the green printer, the page will send your print job to the printers at the library. You can come to the Reference Desk or the Children’s Department and release your print jobs at the Print Release Station.