Borrowing Terms & Fine Schedule
|Item||Time||Limit||Late Fine per day|
|Fiction||3 weeks||None||10 cents|
|Non-Fiction||3 weeks||3 per topic||10 cents|
|Magazine||3 weeks||6||10 cents|
|Book on CD||3 weeks||6||10 cents|
|Music CD||3 weeks||6||10 cents|
|Video Game||1 week||1||$1.00|
|Museum Pass**||1 day||1||$5.00|
*Special items include Play-Away Views, Launchpads, Themed Kits and more
**Must be 18 years old to check out a museum pass
- Make returns anytime using The Book Drop Boxes located outside the building at the end of the entrance ramp. One box is for books and the other for DVDs, audiobooks, and music CDs.
- Materials may also be returned at the Main Desk when the Library is open.
- Call, stop in, or renew online with your library card and PIN number. The due date for most materials can be extended as long as another patron is not waiting for the item.
- Items borrowed from another network via InterLibrary Loan (ILL) may not be renewed, however they do have a longer borrowing period.
- Hold requests can be made for any item in the library. This can easily be done online with your library card and PIN number, over the phone, or in person. We’ll let you know when your item has arrived at the Main Desk. Items can be held for one week.
- Hold Requests can also be made for any item not found in our network of libraries using Commonwealth Catalog.
- Still can’t find it? Please call or visit the Reference Desk on the second floor to request these items from another network or a library in another part of the state. These items can be borrowed for a longer period of time, but cannot be renewed.
- Reserve a Book Club Kit for your Book Club’s next read by calling 978-686-4080 x16.