We’re offering a new reading tracking system- READsquared, so that participants in our various challenges (Summer Reading, 1000 Books Before Kindergarten, Reading is Magic, etc.) can record their reading to earn virtual badges and share their reading with others.
How to Get Started
- If you participated in 1000 Books Before Kindergarten, and have an active account on our previous tracking software (Beanstack), your information may have been successfully transferred – please try to log in with your existing username and the Forgot Your Password link. (We will also have more information on the transfer of 1000 Books information coming soon!)
- If you need to establish a new account on READsquared, follow this link https://nevinslibrary.readsquared.com. You only need to register once for an account, then the system remembers you from year to year.
- You can register your whole family under one log-in/password — an adult caregiver creates the account and then adds each child who is participating. Tweens can create an individual account and independently record their reading.
How to Access READsquared
On your desktop or laptop computer/Chromebook, just go to https://nevinslibrary.readsquared.com. You’ll probably want to bookmark it for easy access all summer.
If you want to use your phone or other device via the App you can do that as well.
- Search for READsquared in the Apple or Google Play Store and Click Get or Install.
- Find Your Library (Type our library name, Nevins Library, and select it from the list).
- If you already have a READsquared account you can Login, otherwise you can go through the Registration process.
- You’ll then be able to Log your reading via the App. And don’t worry, your reading activity will show up everywhere whether you login via the app or the website!
Need help? Please give the Youth Department Desk a call at (978) 686-4080 x26.